Saturday, February 26

enjoying the passage of time


February 22
7105 Tanya
Our old college friend Tim comes in for a visit before he moves to China.


February 23
McCormack's Whiskey Bar
Potluck wasn't quite ready to end.


February 24
7105 Tanya
I can't go through a day without dessert. Ice cream...with peanut butter...and nutella.


February 25
Maidens
It turned into the bluest blue and windiest wind day.


February 26
3332 W. Grace
Literally the first thing I saw when I woke up: Z sitting like a statue directly in the middle of my dresser, unmoving in her gaze.


February 27
Benedictine Parking Lot, Museum District
I'm wearing all green today. And so is this bus*.


Some days I take more than one photo. Those other ones are here.

*My nickname in college was Bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment