Tuesday, January 17

the week things were normal


January 7
Sam and Meg's
The 70 degree January day was nothing I was going to complain about. I'll take drinking outside any day.


January 8
Shell station
Sister and I purchased 31 lotto tickets to go in our thank-you cards for everyone who participated in making Mom's Christmas present possible. I really hope at least one person got a winner.


January 9
Kitchen table
I tested out the whoopie pie pan that Sister got me for Christmas. It made them giant and not exactly the right shape, but they tasted good! In the future I will use the pan as the "Reasonable-sized Cupcake Pan".


January 10
Carver's Living Room
Baxter, begging to be played with.


January 11
Office
The beginning of my biggest knitting project yet: a sweater for Andy. Two rows down, 10,000 (or something like that) to go!


January 12
WF Parking Lot
I can't resist a good moon. Especially after being indoors for the majority of the day.


1 comment: