Friday, December 23

my first matzo


December 16
Bathroom
I'd been wanting to wear this vest for some time.


December 17
Closet
My secret present box stashed in the top of the closet.


December 18
Sunroom
I've been craving a good New York style bagel so I picked some up from Whole Foods. There's no comparison to Bagel Delight, but I guess it did the trick.


December 19
Whole Foods Parking Lot
Why am I mentioning Whole Foods so much. Because I work there now. In the bakery. And this is what it looked like when I left for the day.


River
Andy wanted/s to participate in the photo a day on occasion. He was at the river working on the house and they had a big fire at night.


December 20
River
Andy's still at the river and participating. This is Sam working on the windows.


Dining Room
Andy came home and we celebrated the first day of Hanukkah with matzo ball soup!


December 21
Living Room
Sometimes I think the pile of laundry warrants a photograph because it is so large.


December 22
Dining Room
Our Advent wreath.


Christmastime is coming next...


No comments:

Post a Comment