Friday, December 16

67 degrees in december


December 6
Office Floor
The crafts waiting for me to do them....


December 7
Living Room
This is a package Andy received from my aunt. Notice his new last name. I've been chuckling ever since. (Update: Sister just informed that it might not be wise to share my address with the world wide webs. GP, Sister, gp.)


December 8
Station 5
This is what the fire station looks like at night when everyone has gone to bed because Andy is watching television shows about steam engines.


December 9
Downtown
This was the night of the lunar eclipse. I didn't know that at the time but was awed by the moon ring.


December 10
Sunroom
At least somebody likes all the insulation being inside.


December 11
Also Sunroom
You can see a tiny speck and that speck is the tiny spider that was climbing it's web back up into our fan.


December 12
I don't want to lie so I'll just say that I failed.

December 13
Sister's Kitchen
Holiday/Birthday cookies. There's a surprise inside!


December 14
Front yard
Z of the truck.


December 15
Dining Room
I dug this sign out to decorate for Andy's birthday potluck!

1 comment:

  1. The cookies were amazing and very beautiful, please share the recipe. The birthday potluck was so fun, thanks for pulling that together. I love to see Andy Sniff and Z bonding so nicely; they are sooo cute. Your home is so cozy and festive, kudos! xo

    ReplyDelete