Thursday, April 12

This spring is more like summer so I've been outside a lot.


March 22
Front Porch
Yay spring! Azaleas budding, even though they've been living under a ladder.


March 23
Front yard
Believe it or not, this is my first time to ever mow a lawn. I kind of liked it!


March 24
Dining room
Leftover desserts from culinary school work. I will take any form of payment.


March 25
Bedroom
Sneaky kitty.


March 26
Bryan Park
This tree wants to go swimming so badly.


March 27
Back yard
Z following me around and climbing my leg.


March 28
Hilliard
Ah! I pulled up to a stoplight beside this car and this guy popped up!


March 29
Kitchen...floor
There goes our eggs.


March 30
Office
A night in (okay, who am I kidding, that's most nights) watching Fantastic Mr. Fox. I want a pet fox that wears pants and whistles and clicks his tongue.


March 31
Monument Ave.
Once I noticed this yarn bomb, I started seeing them everywhere! Way to make the 10k festive!


April 1
Plumb Street
Richmond has charming alleys (in the daytime). To me, this will remind me how I spent the day with two old roommates from college and walking to my car afterward. To you, it won't mean much. That's what's neat about these photos everyday.


April 2
Butcher block
Our fruit bowl full of tiny oranges.



No comments:

Post a Comment