Saturday, February 18

we'll end with love



February 3
Short Pump
As I drove into work, I saw this crane and it seemed out of place to me. I can't put my finger on why though.


February 4
Whiskey Bar
Boys night out with tag along Lydia. Oops.


February 5
Living Room
This is what happens when 90% of our friends do not own television. Thank you, free internet streaming, for allowing us to watch the Super Bowl and, thus, host a party. I even put $2 on the Giants to win. Who's rich? This girl!


February 6
Front Porch
Sitting on the ladder and waiting for my next assignment.


February 7
Broad Street
I believe I was making an errand to Staples when I saw this stop-light installation. Like the crane, it just looked out of place. I think I can safely say that it's because the light is on the ground though.


February 8
Carver's
A last minute potluck turns into a feast! The theme: choking hazards. My immediate thought when I saw the hot dogs: Field of Dreams. Not the intention of the bringer of dogs, but still.


February 9
Downtown
I pass this milk building frequently and hope that it is full of tenants with cats and their cats only drink fresh milk directly from the giant milk bottles that hold this building up.


February 10
Kitchen Table
Showing off our accumulated mess. I'm slightly embarrassed, but I also slightly don't care.


February 11
Desk
This is my computer screen because all I have been doing lately is working. At WF, at the Y, and at home.


February 12
Bed
Before I sleep time.


February 13
Kitchen Table
Note the cleanliness. Also note the tulips I bought in preparation for Valentine's Day.


February 14
Kitchen Table
Andy also bought flowers for the V-Day (so fresh flowers abound in our abode). I made this heart-shaped carrot cake with maple mascarpone icing. Holy cow, it's good. We finished it today (the 18th), which might be record timing, and I'm already going through withdrawal.





No comments:

Post a Comment