Sunday, May 5

back track to november




*Always worth noting, today is May 5 so my memory for details and enthusiasm for going back 6 months to catch up on a self-inflicted must-do task may not be in full force. But I can't let this blog go now. It's been too long. And I'm in 2nd trimester productivity mode so no one is going to stop me.

November 1
Attic
Working on a baby quilt for Andy's sister. Got some pins in and quilt lines on!


November 2
St. Mary's
Big morning for Andy. He had his tonsils out and turbinates removed. Another step to help the snoring. Hopefully...Note from the future. He still snores if he doesn't wear his mouth piece, but his sinus infections seem to have decreased.


November 3
Across the Street
Beautiful fall morning with these sweet friends running around in their vests.


November 4
LGBG
Adah and Leena, tree climbers extraordinaire.


November 5
Science Museum
Built a sailing car in the tinker lab. It didn't sail too well. Or maybe our wind was just too weak.


November 6
Science Museum
My guess is we had a string of bad weather and filled our mornings here. I mean, nothing wrong with that. So many options for fun activities.


November 7
Attic
So close yet so far away. No matter how many times I put binding on a quilt, this part gets me all frustrated and confused. I finally figured it out after several videos and even more seam rippings.


November 8
Front Yard
Proof that I finally figured it out and finished the dang quilt. Just kidding. I only say dang because of that last binding step. I really like this one and as I do more quilts, I think I'm learning less is more. At least for my tastes.


November 9
Living Room
Andy folding laundry and making fun of Leena. Even though Leena's asleep. So maybe he just wanted to put my underwear on his head?


November 10
Station 5
Andy's been out of work because of his surgery so he needed a firehouse fix. He played the janitor until somebody noticed.


November 11
LGBG
Garden morning with friends.


November 12
Sunroom
They are both so excited to be celebrating Leena's 4th birthday.


November 13
Kitchen
Our little fashionista.


November 14
Kitchen
Now both of them. Edwin prefers Leena's leggings over his own pants.


November 15
Attic
Birthday party prep. How to Train Your Dragon Viking hats made from cardboard, duct tape, and masking tape. Thanks to Katie for putting in some time to help me knock these out.


November 16
Kitchen
Really trying to document her daily fashion choices because she is not afraid.


November 17
Living Room, Sunroom
Birthday party day. Also, the year of the costumes.

 

November 18
Sunroom
Just a little Viking breakfast.


And watching her dad work outside.


November 19
Little Rock/Richmond
Quick solo trip home to celebrate my Grandpa Frost's life. Facetiming with the kids while they eat their Viking dinner. Don't mind the photo orientation. I'm too lazy to fix it.


November 20
Grandpa Frost's house
North Little Rock, AR
Watching a video my cousin made for my Grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary ( 15ish years ago) with my cousins, aunts, and uncles and laughing and crying at all the good life that has come from their life.


November 21
Richmond/Little Rock
Another FaceTime session. Just love Edwin's little head with a barrette in his hair.


November 22
Otter Cove
At the river for Thanksgiving!


November 23
Otter Cove
All the turkeys.


November 24
Otter Cove
Helping Bitner load the fire box.


November 25
Schell House
Daddy-Daughter date to see Rudolph at the theater.


November 26
Woodward House
Morning with Ella and Boo Boo turned into kitty cat time. Cutest little kittens I ever saw.


November 27
Kitchen
So proud of her choices.


Belmont Rec Center
Wall art of rainbow cranes at ballet.


November 28
Van
Picked up a few extra kids for the morning school trip. Kinda fun to use the van to its full potential.


November 29
Attic
Probably a no nap from Edwin so I caved and let him watch tv in my bed.


November 30
LGBG
The beginning days of the Garden Fest of Lights appealing to the quilter in me.








No comments:

Post a Comment