Tuesday, September 18

pretty sure this is it for ms. frost

September 4
Bedroom
The bench legs getting some ac air to help the finish dry.


September 5
Front yard
One bench! (Explanation: Andy is making four benches as gifts for the families that live on the compound where our wedding will be. They are also going to be used in the ceremony for seating for the older folks.)


September 6
Bedroom
Adah in her pillow crib again. I love her little legs trying to poke out. I swear she looks like she's grown so much since the last time I took a picture of her sleeping on the bed on August 31.


September 7
Living Room
His and her wedding gift from Cousin Paul and Shannon. Awesome! I can't wait to not cry when I cut onions.


September 8
Olio
Molly, my wedding date partner, and I making ourselves at home as we have a not-so-cold one. We were reflecting on how we are both getting married in two weeks!


September 9
James River
Andy's back satchel is getting full of skipping rocks. We had a contest to see who could find the best skipping rock and I won. Or maybe I was the only one having the contest...


September 10
Office
I booked us a room at a bed and breakfast and went ahead and used our new salutation. :) 


September 11
Bedroom
Z must be sensing our departure because she has been napping and sleeping in the bed. I wish she were as nice as she is cute.


September 12
Church Hill
Took an afternoon stroll with Sister and Adah. We saw the city from up high. I'm going to go ahead and say it's a nice place to be. (Ten days.)


September 13
Living Room
The packing piles are started! We head out butt-early Saturday morning. That's okay because I love to get up at 3:45 am now!


September 14
Living Room
Last of the truck snacks have been purchased. We could leave for Arkansas right now and be okay.


September 15
Parent's Carport
 Little Rock, AR
The infamous chalkboard greets us after our quick and easy 15-hour drive. (7 days! Holy smokes! or Holy shitballs! if you're talking to Matt.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment